Exer Urgent Care Occupational Medicine Services
Some companies require pre-employment physicals and/or various testing for their employees. Exer Urgent Care is happy to assist companies with their employment-specific physical screening requirements. Typically, we will bill patients for any employment physicals or testing services, unless the company has set up a corporate account with Exer where we will bill the company directly for any pre-determined services.
What is a Pre-Employment Physical?
Many companies require pre-employment clearance before an employee can start their job to help determine if the employee is fit to perform the duties of the position. It’s important to note that not all companies require this.
What is Included in an Exer Urgent Care Pre-Employment Physical?
A pre-employment physical typically includes the following details:
- Provider Visit
- Vital signs (e.g. height, weight, heart rate, blood pressure)
- Physical Exam (e.g. check eye pupils, listen to heart/lungs, check reflexes, etc)
- Simple eye exam
- Provider report
What is NOT included in the price of an Exer Urgent Care Pre-Employment Physical? (these additional services are available for an additional fee)
- In-clinic EKG
- Drug Test
- Tuberculosis test
- Any in-clinic labs
- Any urine/blood test sent to outside lab (please note that Exer will administer any additional urine/blood tests ordered and send them to outside labs who will bill patient directly for these services)
What Drug Testing does Exer Urgent Care Offer?
Our drug testing is a 14-panel panel urine drug screen performed in the clinic.
Exer Urgent Care Occupational Medicine Services are Convenient & Easy
- 55 locations across Los Angeles, Ventura, and Orange Counties
- Available 7 days per week with extended hours
- No appointment necessary – walk-ins welcome
- Check locations for hours and number of patients in line
- We offer Self-Pay Pricing and can also set up corporate accounts*
- For list of insurance and pricing, click here